Endodontics & Root Canal
Endodontics treats bacterial infection in the tooth’s root canal system. We’ll stop further infection and save as much of the tooth as we can.
Bordentown Family Dental
We’ll evaluate the extent of the infection, and plan a treatment that preserves the integrity of your tooth.
- Root canal treatment (Endodontics) treats painful infections
- The bacterial infection can be caused by decay or an injury
- Relieve chronic tooth pain when drinking hot or cold liquids
- Remove intense pain when biting down or applying pressure to the tooth
- Careful diagnostics let us save as much of the tooth as possible
- Early treatment will help preserve more of your tooth, and relieve pain more quickly
Tooth pain that won’t go away?
Let us assess your painful tooth and decide if Endodontics is the best way forward
- If your tooth is infected, root canal treatment is usually the only way to preserve it from further damage
- Without treatment, your tooth will die and need to be removed
- Early treatment will help preserve as much of your tooth as possible
- Serious infection in the root canal system can spread beyond your teeth
- Treatment should not feel any more serious than having a filling
- We can drain abscesses to remove pain quickly and effectively
How does it work?
- Remove infected tissue and drain any abscesses
- We clean the root canal, and fit a temporary filling
- Allow the tooth to settle
- Return to check all infection is gone
- Fit a final filling or complete with a dental crown
- A comprehensive dental exam twice a year
- An annual X-ray of your teeth
- Cleaning every six months
- Fluoride treatment every six months for children under 18
- No need to wait for that perfect smile
- Finance available from 0%
- Flexible plans that fit your budget
- Talk to us now about financing