Keep gum disease at bay
Swollen and bleeding gums are early signs of infection. When dental plaque builds up on your teeth, and below the gum line, the gums become inflamed and bacteria can multiply.
Professional cleaning will keep this in check, especially in places that are harder to reach with your toothbrush. If you do develop gum disease, we can also treat you with the best possible care.
Gum Disease & Deep Cleaning from
Bordentown Family Dental
Our professional deep cleaning not only keeps your smile looking good, but removes plaque and calculus (tartar) from your teeth and gumline.
- Plaque from bacteria, food and saliva can cause decay and gum disease
- Calculus (or tartar) is a form of plaque that has hardened on the tooth’s surface
- Calculus below the gum line is a sign of gum disease
- We’ll clean the teeth to stop further decay or disease.
- We’ll treat periodontal disease, below the gums, with effective antibiotics
- Treating gum disease fixes bad breath, and tender or puffy gums
Tender gums, or bad breath?
Let us fix that smile and make your teeth and gums shine again
- An easily affordable way to achieve a fresh, sparkling mouth
- Keep plaque, gum disease and bad breath at bay
- Professional cleaning reaches places that are hard to brush
- Non-surgical cleaning can often fix periodontal disease
- For some cases, we use Arestin – an effective, time-release antibiotic
- Regain your sparkling smile
How does it work?
- Deep cleaning will remove the harmful plaque and calculus
- Surgery to correct receding gums is available, if required
- Professional non-surgical cleaning to correct periodontal disease
- Time-released antibiotic treatments carried out if required
- A comprehensive dental exam twice a year
- An annual X-ray of your teeth
- Cleaning every six months
- Fluoride treatment every six months for children under 18
- No need to wait for that perfect smile
- Finance available from 0%
- Flexible plans that fit your budget
- Talk to us now about financing